skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 19 December 2009
PULP FICTION
I didn't realise my new hairstyle is the same as Uma Thurman in Pulp fiction until people started telling me, not that I'm moaning... Amazing character and amazing film. Cleopatra is another name mentioned...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY LINKS
SHAUNA'S CAMBERWELL BLOG
About Me
SHAUNA..
I attend Camberwell college of arts and study Illustration. With a strong interest in styling and fashion
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(72)
▼
December
(15)
MORE PLEASURE DOME
PLEASURE DOME
I COULDN'T RESIST... AGAIN
wicked album!! and love the colour selection..
JUST PURCHASED
PRESENTS
BARGAIN
GROTTOJAM
ZERO
PULP FICTION
MORE LOVE
LOVE
LAST FILM WATCHED
!
COMANECHI
►
November
(7)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment